(Try breakfast for dinner)
1-2 T. Avocado Oil
4-5 small red potatoes-sliced thin
½ c. cooked turkey sausage (or other meat)-optional
1 c. mushrooms-sliced
½ c. banana peppers-sliced
½ c. onion-sliced thin
1 t. seasoned salt
2 c. spinach-chopped
- In a large skillet heat oil.
- Add potatoes to skillet, cover and cook 10 minutes turning once after 5 minutes
- Add sausage, mushrooms, peppers, onion and seasoning, cook 5 minutes or until all vegetables are tender.
- Stir in spinach and make 4 holes for eggs
- Crack eggs into skillet and reduce heat to low
- Cover and cook eggs 3-4 minutes or until whites are set and yolks are thick (not hard)
- Season with salt and pepper